HOTMAIL FACEBOOK EMAIL


☻/
/▌
/ \   Hey, i'm Venetia

I'm a turkey and i gobble.

3E 2010 The retarded family originals badminton alethea amanda sim amethyst and shiny bing da cassandra esther huiwen janice jaye jing hui jin xiang johanna joe joel joseph kit yan luke mandy mei shu mr ren natalie pamela sarah shang rong shawn lim sheryl sheree shu wen talia trica venessa venessa tan xin tian xing ting



excited on Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:57 PM


Why is it so blur when i upload it eh? Weird.

Okay exams are over even though it doesn't feel like it. Now no one can stop me from playing. Muahaha. Awesome. I feel happy yet scared. Cheer up, people who THINK they didn;t do that well for the d&t paper. I'm sure you'll trash me to bits. Even though i hope i'll trash Jinghui. Jinghui don't kill me.

Went to Sarah's after the exams ended. Bake brownies made weird shaped pizzas and watched veggietales. I was touched by it. I will start taking church much more seriously now. Heh

YEAHH! Going to play a lot of badminton these few days. I miss badminton. But i don't miss training. It tires me. Z

Labels: