HOTMAIL FACEBOOK EMAIL


☻/
/▌
/ \   Hey, i'm Venetia

I'm a turkey and i gobble.

3E 2010 The retarded family originals badminton alethea amanda sim amethyst and shiny bing da cassandra esther huiwen janice jaye jing hui jin xiang johanna joe joel joseph kit yan luke mandy mei shu mr ren natalie pamela sarah shang rong shawn lim sheryl sheree shu wen talia trica venessa venessa tan xin tian xing ting



bored on Monday, December 14, 2009 11:05 PM



Jing told me that my blog is boring so i shall post for her sake.

I got owned by Weilun yesterday. Lol

Haha, instead of using tumblr i'm using blogger to reblog. I know. I guess i'm just lazy to keep jumping tabs. Xintian and Ting came over today. Xintian brought the wrong earphones. So i'm going to meet her tomorrow to retrieve my precious earphones. Thank god it's with her. I thought i lost it and freaked out cause my dad would have killed me, literally.

Finished packing the luggage for Japan. I'm scared i can't stand the cold. So i brought a lot of clothes. I can't fit my boots anymore. So i think i'll wear sports shoes or sneakers there. A tour group of 30 people. That's a lot. Seriously. Aunt's coming this Thursday night with Uncle Dylan and Mei. I'd bet the first thing Dylan would do is show off his brand new cheats to get legendary pokemon. And stuff like that. But it should be about pokemon. I haven't played my game for quite a while. Since i caught a lot of pokemon i got bored.

Every post in Jing Hui's blog has my name! Yeash i am honored. Thank you, thank you.

So Jing Edric Joel Ryan going to come over tomorrow to finish up our Maths. We haven't finished it yet. Unlike some other people i know. There isn't anymore pasta sauce since we haven't been to ntuc for a very very long time. So tomorrow, there will be nothing to eat. Lets go Subway. LOL

YEASH! The game is finally loading. I go play liao. BYEE