Hello people.
IT'S ALREADY DECEMBER. Shit, time is passing way to fast. I haven't done a lot of things, even when i told myself i would do them the next day :
- Learn Japanese
- Do my Maths
- Plan 2nd family outing
- Download Apple protection plan
- Find my Earphones
- Clean up my room
- Learn to play extreme in GH
ARGH. I need more time. I don't want to do my maths. Maths suck. I hope others don't bother doing it too. I don't want to be the only one in class who didn't do their math homework next year. I don't want to be aimed at by the teacher. Damn it. I bet more than half of my class already finished their homework. And i only finish the first part of maths + Social Studies. I didn't understand anything written in the social studies paper so i just did what i could. Lol
I can't get tired of reading Jinghui's blog. Seriously. SHE IS SO FUNNY. Her reactions and her mood swings and what ever she is thinking. She doesn't mean to be funny though. Heh Heh. Don't kill me if you read this, even though you ain't in Singapore. But still. For safety reasons. Lan tomorrow. Then badminton. I still feel kind of weak. So maybe i'll try not to smash so much. Okay started playing games that i suck at. And when i say suck. I mean REALLY REALLY SUCK. Maybe i'll get better, someday. But for now. I suck.
Going to help Luke with his blog. Sorry for such a short post
Labels: time's fast