HOTMAIL FACEBOOK EMAIL


☻/
/▌
/ \   Hey, i'm Venetia

I'm a turkey and i gobble.

3E 2010 The retarded family originals badminton alethea amanda sim amethyst and shiny bing da cassandra esther huiwen janice jaye jing hui jin xiang johanna joe joel joseph kit yan luke mandy mei shu mr ren natalie pamela sarah shang rong shawn lim sheryl sheree shu wen talia trica venessa venessa tan xin tian xing ting



Bored on Monday, February 8, 2010 7:42 PM



I will post a new picture drew by Marc Johns cause i like his drawings.

Courtesy of Lee Xin Tian.

See i'm posting again. Isn't that awesome. NO HOMEWORK TODAY, MS NG DIDN'T COME FOR LESSONS. Today is awesome. Even though i do want my E Maths test back. I would prefer to have free period and catch up on everyone's life. Life skills was really funny. Laughing like hell. Jinxiang Weilun Lung Kuang made us laugh. After 2 periods we finally decided to go to some place this thursday to buy the food for the friday celebrations.

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO POST. BYE BYE

Ps: Jiahui don't shoo me and hit me with your wallet, i am not a perv/bimbo. HEEHEE


Labels: