HOTMAIL FACEBOOK EMAIL


☻/
/▌
/ \   Hey, i'm Venetia

I'm a turkey and i gobble.

3E 2010 The retarded family originals badminton alethea amanda sim amethyst and shiny bing da cassandra esther huiwen janice jaye jing hui jin xiang johanna joe joel joseph kit yan luke mandy mei shu mr ren natalie pamela sarah shang rong shawn lim sheryl sheree shu wen talia trica venessa venessa tan xin tian xing ting



Jealous on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:26 PM


This reminds me of someone in 3E. Okay. Anyway. HELLO WORLD

How's life. Mine's boring.

Nothing much happened today. PHYSICS MAKES ME SLEEPY. Chemistry was fun. But then, the lab goggles were uncomfortable. Chinese test. Ya Yin Weilun has the same answer as me for the first part, but i'm still scared i put the answer wrongly. Talia and I put opposite answers, scary. Got held back for 30 minutes cause Ms Tan wanted to talk to the class about the Friday thing. Took bus with Shang to Vivo to buy Valentine's day presents. I didn't have money so i just followed. PAUL, YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME MONEY FOR THE CARD. So i didn't buy it for you. Sorry, i had no money. At all. Shang accompanied me to the bus stop. Then went back to Vivo to wait for her parents. Took bus back to school and my grandma picked me up from there.

I thought the A Maths homework would be tedious and tiring but i surprisingly finished it in 10 minutes. Which is, very weird. I would usually use at least 30 minutes on A Maths homework. Left with Physics. Going to do it after i post this blog post for Venessa. Aren't you honored.

Okay i've posted more than enough. LETS GO DO PHYSICS!

Labels: