|
☻/ /▌ / \ Hey, i'm Venetia I'm a turkey and i gobble. 3E 2010 The retarded family originals badminton alethea amanda sim amethyst and shiny bing da cassandra esther huiwen janice jaye jing hui jin xiang johanna joe joel joseph kit yan luke mandy mei shu mr ren natalie pamela sarah shang rong shawn lim sheryl sheree shu wen talia trica venessa venessa tan xin tian xing ting |
|
HELLO PEOPLE, SORRY FOR THE OUTBURST OF ANGER IN THE LAST POST.I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A boy who`d throw stuffed animals at me when I`m acting dumb. Someone who'd bet me kisses that he could beat me at all the old playstation games & then let me win. A guy who`d make fun of me just to hear my laugh. He'd play with my hair all the time & surprise me with 25 cent rings. Someone who I could share lollipops with & lay on a blanket with to count the stars. We'd buy tons of disposable cameras to take the silliest pictures of each other and squirt water guns at each other in the house. But mostly, someone who would be my best friend and would never break my heart.
Labels: yet bored