HOTMAIL FACEBOOK EMAIL


☻/
/▌
/ \   Hey, i'm Venetia

I'm a turkey and i gobble.

3E 2010 The retarded family originals badminton alethea amanda sim amethyst and shiny bing da cassandra esther huiwen janice jaye jing hui jin xiang johanna joe joel joseph kit yan luke mandy mei shu mr ren natalie pamela sarah shang rong shawn lim sheryl sheree shu wen talia trica venessa venessa tan xin tian xing ting



Excited on Saturday, February 6, 2010 8:33 PM


Isn't that picture cool.


OMG, I AM POSTING FOR EVERYONE WHO CAME TO MY BLOG!
Thank me. Especially you, Shang.

I know the new skin is childish. Sue me. Okay i am lazy to further do anything to this skin cause i am lazy. The navigations has some stupid problem which i cannot fix. I have caught the Jinghui/Edric bug. Yeah i caught it from you two. YEAH I DID.

Okay time passes quick whether or not you're having fun. Finished most of the tests last week. Only left with Yu Wen test next Wednesday. I did badly for all of my tests so far. Except Chemistry. A lot of careless mistakes, got some lecturing. I am scared for Monday. I DON'T WANT MS TAN TO CHANGE OUR SEATING! I LIKE SITTING NEXT TO TALIA! JINXIANG! MEISHU! AND YAYIN AND MATTHEW AND MATTHAIS.

I've been spending all my recesses with 2G people. I know. Jiahui says i should spend more time with my new classmates. I think otherwise. I LOVE YOU GUYS so don't shoo me away!

Haven't been talking to Edric for the past few days, i feel very weird.

Xintian came over last night for a sleepover. Went Vivo for dinner then came home to finish up homework. Me and Jasmine helped her with Chemistry. Watched Usavich before we went to sleep. Luckily, my mum didn't hear us laughing like hell at 3 in the morning. Left with English orca and Amath online test. Heymath hasn't sent me the email to tell me i got a new assignment. Weird.

Labels: