
I had time so i changed my Blogskin cause Esther couldn't view my blog. See how nice i am. Okay, so Chemistry and SS test's over. I think i won't do that well for SS. I didn't really understand what the first question was asking. So i wrote out 3 inferences instead of 2. Haha
A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENED THIS WEEK. JINGHUI STOP LAUGHING AT ME. THANK YOU. You too Leon Sun. And thank you for the ring. I shall treasure it.
Finally gave everyone their Valentine's day present today. Physical Training postponed. Thank god. I won;t have muscles ache tomorrow when i wake up. So went to SP to eat lunch then went back to school to finish up A Maths. I do not know how to do the last question. I shall ask Ms Lee tomorrow. I'm having mood swings. Which is quite good. Since i should be sad 24/7. I didn't reach my parents' expectations for all my tests. I think i may to slacking too much. I can't bring myself to study really hard though. But i do do my homework as neatly and as quickly as i can. Is that putting in an effort? I hope so.
I can't wait for Sunday. Finally
Labels: Mood Swings