HOTMAIL FACEBOOK EMAIL


☻/
/▌
/ \   Hey, i'm Venetia

I'm a turkey and i gobble.

3E 2010 The retarded family originals badminton alethea amanda sim amethyst and shiny bing da cassandra esther huiwen janice jaye jing hui jin xiang johanna joe joel joseph kit yan luke mandy mei shu mr ren natalie pamela sarah shang rong shawn lim sheryl sheree shu wen talia trica venessa venessa tan xin tian xing ting



argh on Tuesday, March 9, 2010 8:23 PM

The funny thing is, nobody really ever knows how much anybody else is hurting. We could be standing next to someone who is completely broken, and we wouldn't even know.


Okay bad day. Bad bad bad bad day.

ARGHHH SEE THIS IS WHY I DIDNT TELL YOU WHAT WAS HAPPENING


I know you're angry and disappointed. Hope you'll understand.


You better not change. Or i'll really regret telling the person to tell you.


Yes it's obvious i'm talking to YOU, who else could i be talking about. And you'll probably be reading this soon unless you want to hurry and finish up your book review. Please forgive me. And the other person. For our stupidity and failure to prioritize. We had our circumstances. Planned to tell you once it was finalized. But i guess the rumors got ahead of me. And cheer up. It's not like i didn't trust you. I told you every other secret i had. Except this one. Sorry.


I left my E Maths textbook in school. I didn't know there was homework. Damn it. So far my results are still okay. I know i'll get C for Physics cause i got 50% for the second test. So. Yeah.

Labels: