Sometimes i wish i hadn't any parents.
ZZZ. Okay, bad mood.
Fast post then leaving for lunch with Raymond. Yes, Edric. We changed it to lunch instead cause having dinner would be too late for me.
Went to buy CDs and R4 stuff on Saturday. I bought a total of 70 CDs + soundtracks. BUT, they are all pirated. So, i do not know how i will manage to smuggle back 70 pirated CDs back into Singapore. Lets just hope that they don't check my bag.
SAY HEY JINXIANG I BOUGHT A LOLLIPOP FOR YOU.
As for the rest. You guy didn't ask for anything. So i decided not to buy for you this time. Cause i am seriously broke. And i just spent all my money on a Shirt.
Yesterday. Parents left me in indo while they went for a massive shopping spree and bought back truckloads of clothes that can probably last me for the next few years. And i didn't get to go. I even finished my homework that i brought to leave that day free. How depressing. Spent the whole day with Amel. Joshua is so cute. HHAHA what part of him is not cute. SERIOUSLY.
Finished my E A Maths and 3 Chinese Test in Jakarta. Finishing the last two test tonight.
OKAY I SHALL GO NOW CAUSE THE DRIVER COMING AT 11. BYEE
Labels: relaxed?