"It doesnt matter how long you’ve known him.
If he’s kept you smiling since day one,
keep him."

Okay hello people.
I am posting cause Ven 2 says she's disappointed when i do not post. Thank me.
I had non stop nightmares of my Physics results for the entire night. I feel very tired now.
Woke up and found that my parents went out without me. THANKS A LOT MAN. Received the email from Ms Lim after lunch. I passed my Physics, barely. Lowest science test result i've gotten since i started taking science. This really sucks. Luckily, my dream job has nothing to do with Physics. Hurray. Hope 3E can all go for free cone day, how awesome it would be. Seriously, who DOESN'T love Ben and Jerry?!
No math homework this weekend. Only physics and chinese filing. HOWEVER, I do not know where is my chinese file. Just great. And i do not want to touch my Physics workbook after knowing my Physics marks. Tsk. I guess i kind of deserved the marks. I didn't really study that hard for Physics. I shall start studying harder next time to catch up with ζ. I am using initials cause i am lazy, do not bother asking me who is ζ cause i shall ignore you. BUT I THINK JINGHUI SHANG ESTHER JIAHUI JIALE CAN GUESS WHO. HAHA. TOO BAD TALIA DON'T KNOW. DON'T BOTHER GUESSING.
FAMILY OUTING NEXT WEEK. CLASS GATHERING NEXT WEEK. CA1 RESULTS NEXT WEEK. X COUNTRY NEXT WEEK. JAKARTA NEXT WEEK. What a packed week. At least there are stuff to keep my mind off my results.
Labels: Term 1 is ending.