HOTMAIL FACEBOOK EMAIL


☻/
/▌
/ \   Hey, i'm Venetia

I'm a turkey and i gobble.

3E 2010 The retarded family originals badminton alethea amanda sim amethyst and shiny bing da cassandra esther huiwen janice jaye jing hui jin xiang johanna joe joel joseph kit yan luke mandy mei shu mr ren natalie pamela sarah shang rong shawn lim sheryl sheree shu wen talia trica venessa venessa tan xin tian xing ting



stressed on Sunday, April 25, 2010 1:59 PM



The person who took the pictures said that it's from some cafe, interesting.

Just one short post before i study Biology.

Took out my braces yesterday. Woke up early in the morning to go to the dentist. Thad joined us for Physics tuition. Went through moments. I understood most of it. I just hope i can do the physics test next week. It feels weird without my braces. Like something is missing from my mouth. Going back to the dentist on Thursday to get my retainers. Next week is test week. 5 more days and i can slack my ass off. One more week to Bali. Gosh, please let time fly.

I shall go study now. So far all my grades are still okay. But. I got really bad grades for Chinese. I hope i score enough for Yu wen test to pull me up. Or i may face groundation once again. Just great

Labels: