HOTMAIL FACEBOOK EMAIL


☻/
/▌
/ \   Hey, i'm Venetia

I'm a turkey and i gobble.

3E 2010 The retarded family originals badminton alethea amanda sim amethyst and shiny bing da cassandra esther huiwen janice jaye jing hui jin xiang johanna joe joel joseph kit yan luke mandy mei shu mr ren natalie pamela sarah shang rong shawn lim sheryl sheree shu wen talia trica venessa venessa tan xin tian xing ting



scared on Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:28 PM


I AM POSTING CAUSE:

1. Vee asked me to
2. I finished Emath revision
3. I am in a good mood.

SOOO, HELLO WORLD. I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN. TO SOMETHING MORE SIMPLE AND EASY TO READ. If you think the font is too small, it's time to get spectacles. OR MAYBE LENS. They are much more convenient, seriously.

Ranking on Tuesday. I was so lucky that day. Friendly on Friday, the girl i played with couldn't hit the shuttlecock. So i won. Lucky me. Clara and Talia and Shuwen won too. Wee. THEN THEN THEN. Leon came to see his stupid action friend Elson and ignored me completely. My racquet grip is worn out. I got to change it as soon as possible. Wei Lun better have bought the grip for me. IF YOU HAD FORGOTTEN I'LL KILL YOU ON MONDAY.

Okay so my dad found loads of kiddy pictures of me. And threw them everywhere on my table. I don't know if Wei Lun and Leon saw when they came my house for Physics tuition. Speaking of tuition. Thank you for the bubbletea, Leon. Played L4D with everyone after tuition. Weilun and Leon keep making me freak out. Sadly i couldn't go to Steve's party. They played laser quest. I always wanted to try playing that. But it's fine. If i went i would get owned and feel sad for myself. If only Talia came. Then i can aim at her, since the only person i can aim at is her. OKAY SET NEXT TIME BADMINTON GIRLS GO TOGETHER. Anyway. Sorry i didn't go, Steve. So i bought you Royce. I even wrote your birthday wishes on it using my green post it. See how sorry i am.

My dad introduced me to a new sandwich place. It's something like Subway but i do not know how to order. Hah. I've also started eating Salad more often cause i just found out i gained a lot of weight. I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME. I REALLY GAINED A LOT. So my mum is stopping me from over feeding myself and stuff like that so now im eating salad. Oh joy

Test week starting tomorrow all the way to end of Next week. Oh the horror. E Math test on Monday. I think i've studied enough. But i get scared when everyone seems to be study much more than me. Except Thaddaeus (Yes i know you are smart). Getting back Physics test tomorrow, I HOPE I DO WELL. I really did study hard for it. If it doesn't reach my expectations i wonder what i'll do. HMM

1 more week to taking off my braces. 2 more weeks to Bali. WOOOOOOH going overseas with Jinghui Jessica Jeanette Edric Joel is exciting! AND. I did not pangsei you, Paul, it just so happened that i didn't know that you had chosen to go Nepal cause you thought i choose Nepal, but in the end i'm going Bali.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION. TALIA WONG & LEON SUN, I AM WONDERFUL.

Labels: