
OMG IT'S LIKE THE WEEKEND AFTER TEST WEEK BUT MY PARENTS WOULDN'T LET ME GO OUT CAUSE I'M GOING BALI THIS MONDAY. THEY ARE PLANNING ON HOGGING MY ENTIRE WEEKEND! Ah well, it can't be that bad. We'll all go for family shopping then. I can shop for the stuff i'm missing for the Bali trip too.
To the people i've turned down. I WANT TO GO I REALLY WANT TO GO BUT I CAN'T
So anyway. All of the tests are ok. Except the second paper of Chinese. I didn't understand the passage fully and tried my luck answering some of the questions.
So i'm going to jurong point later on so my dad can cut his hair. My hair's still short so i'll wait a while more before i cut it.
Argh. Homework to do this weekend.
- R&D Webpage
- Emaths Worksheet
- Amaths graphs (I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRAW IT OMG)
Dreaded Homework. WHO CAN DO IT FOR ME?
Labels: yet bored