Okay a post for Vee and Jelly.
SO IT'S THE HOLIDAYS. STUPID HOLIDAY HOMEWORK.
I'm going off to Shang Hai this Saturday. So please don't ( i'm serious, don't ) message or call me. Or when i come back i shall skin you alive. Literally. ( seriously )
As far as i could remember, this week was extremely packed. I went out everyday, or had people coming my house for homework and projects. AND IT'S NOT EVEN MY PROJECT. But we had fun so who cares. I love watching FRIENDS. When Talia Weilun Jx Cal Thad KK Matt came my house on Tuesday. We ended up watching Friends all the way till 12. Went for Macs, came back and played Halo and L4D while Talia Matthew and some unlucky people went out to do the chinese interview thingy. Haha too bad.
Okay. Talia came over to interview my Grandma for her chinese project. And we did homework. Talia does her homework so fast ( it's scary ) so i spent a few hours on the floor trying to catch up to her. And. I have yet to catch up to her. Cause she just kept on finishing more and more and MORE homework. OMG MY BRAIN. IT HURTS.
So i finished Amath and Emaths and more than half of physics plus the 2 book reviews and 4 pages of Chemistry. I'll birng English and Chemistry to Shang Hai to finish up. YES I KNOW IM CRAZY CAUSE I BRING HOMEWORK ON A HOLIDAY.
YAY I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR TOMORROW! AND SHANGHAI! AND HILTON!
OKAY ENOUGH. WILL NOT POST FOR ANOTHER (LETS SAY) 2 MONTHS. BYE.